Pink Motel & LACMA Love

3:18 AM

Hey guys! I decided to collate my favourite photos from my recent visit to Los Angeles, California. It is undoubtedly my favourite place to visit. It has a sense of familiarity that resonates with me, and I feel "at home" every time I am there. However, it never gets boring because it always has something new to offer or discover whenever I visit.

The first  photos were taken in The Pink Motel; a place that is reserved for photoshoots as well as television and movie sets. I really like the aesthetic of the place, as it is reminiscent of a 50's diner painted in pastel colours. I was hoping that their Pink Cadillac would be out, but it was being used when we visited the area. 




Our second stop was the Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA). I got to put together some of my favourite shots that I've been longing to share for quite a while!

This exhibit is just magic. When I went inside the noodle-like structure, I instantly felt happier for some reason. 

















And I ended the day by somehow getting lost in Sunset Boulevard. My parents were so amused they decided to document me trying to find them.

I hope you guys enjoyed my first set of travel pictures! Stay tuned for the next ones!

Cheska x

Outfit 1:
Top: Forever 21
Jacket: Shopcopper
Bottoms: Cotton On
Shoes: Nike

Outfit 2:
Top: Shopcopper
Bottoms: Cotton On
Shoes: Nike

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images