Tokyo Lovin'

9:35 PM

Hey guys! I just came back from our 6-day vacation in Tokyo. I did not have any expectations whatsoever before coming to Tokyo, and boy was I surprised! Tokyo was such a wonderful place to be in due to the cleanliness everywhere and the polite nature of the people there. Hands down one of my favorite places to travel to! So I have here some pictures that I picked out which I find to be quite interesting to put up here, and to share with you guys a little bit of what I did there. 



I just HAD to take a picture of this store's display! Like, really? Who hangs clothes like that?? It's such a creative way to catch people's attention!

This pretty hallway right here is just one of the many places in the famous Harajuku street.
Products in Tokyo are quite unique and different from the usual ones that they sell here in the Philippines, and this store called "Pink Latte" caught my attention because of it's ultimately girly and kawaii display!
Aaand that's me taking a panorama of their ultimately huge pink dressing room.


And this picture was also taken in the famous Harajuku street! It's quite an enigma because  as you can see, there's a weird cut-off leg there. My family was with me when I took the picture and no one was passing by at that time, and this isn't even a panorama! Talk about creepy!

And here was my outfit for the day! It was EXTREMELY cold, and I ended up wearing like 4 layers. 
On our first night, my brothers and my dad tried their local draft beer. According to them, it tasted really good! 

Probably my most loved purchase from Tokyo; this Instax Mini 90! It comes with a lot of cool features and modes that you can play around with to produce wonderful pictures!


The next day was a spontaneous trip to Mt. Fuji! It was really beautiful, and we were quite lucky because we were able to see it in all it's glory. The locals told us that Mt. Fuji was usually foggy during the wintertime, but when we went, it was perfectly clear! And the snow was heavenly too <3 Although it was a mighty -4 degrees, I didn't mind because I rarely see snow!

And another ootd. Well my peg was probably Furby haha! Forgive me, it was really cold.

This is really random, but they also sell Jack Daniel's at 7-11 at a cheap price which I found to be quite cool.

And this was taken in the Ginza area, during our last night in Tokyo :( I swear, I DID NOT want to leave this place. It was just so beautiful! 

And on the plane ride home, I met Enrique Gil! He's a famous actor and singer in the Philippines, and it was a pleasure to meet him because he was really nice and such a gentleman! Doesn't hurt that he's really good-looking too!

So there you have it! Snippets of hands down one of the best vacations of my life. It started and ended with a bang, and I got home just in time to see the fireworks for New Year's Eve! I hope you're all having a wonderful holiday so far! :)

Cheska xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. these pictures look gorgeous!! tokyo is definitely on my bucket list of places to travel to. you look so warm and cosy!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should definitely go!! thank you very much :)

      Delete

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images