Revival

8:55 PM


 Hello! It's been quite a while (ehem 6 months) since I last posted! I've been out of the country for the duration of my summer break, and I did not have time or the proper wifi connection to make a decent post. But I can definitely say it's finally good to be back and I'm excited to share about my recent adventures with you guys! 

I wanted to start off with how I kick-started my summer: a random shoot with my friends! It's very convenient for us to share a love for photos and aesthetically pleasing visuals, and I love how we just find random locations to shoot in. Hello grocery store run! I hope that you guys enjoy these visuals!


I <3 water



I just want to put the spotlight on this cherry sweater and cherry cap. I bought these items from the same store but in different branches! I didn't even think "Oh! I have a sweater like this!" when I was buying the cap. I guess I'm just drawn to aesthetically pleasing cherries?













The pictures above are snippets of our "Sitting On the Kitchen Counter" series. I love how they turned out, as it was just a random idea that we wanted to try out. Always try out your weird ideas, guys!

Thank you for taking the time to read this post! I want to apologize for my long absence and lack of posts, but I did not want to post anything that feels forced. I'm happy to have that creative drive again, and I hope that you guys stay tuned for the next posts! Have a happy weekend!

Cheska x


(c) Patricia Ong and Tamikka Chua

Outfit 1:
Top: Brandy Melville
Jacket: Topshop
Bottoms: shopcopper
Shoes: Converse

Outfit 2:
Top: Brandy Melville
Bottoms: Cotton On
Cap: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Converse


You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images