City Love

5:18 AM


Hey guys! I present to you another post about my recent travels! For this post, I'm taking you guys through some of my favourite spots in New York!

Prior to this trip, I was honestly terrified because I remember going to New York a few years ago, and I honestly did not love the place. I believed too much in the horror stories and the high crime rate that was presented to me at a young age. I wasn't able to fully appreciate New York in all its beautiful mess of a city, but this trip changed my mind about it. I learned to fully appreciate New York for what it is, and I cannot wait to come back and discover even more about it.

The Brooklyn Bridge is one of my favourite places to shoot because of the background that just screams "NEW YORK" and the lighting is just A+. Sure, it might be a bit of a hassle to get a solo shot, especially during the summer season due to the number of tourists and residents alike. However, being surrounded by a lot of people gives me a certain kind of comfort.



Oh you know, just an interior of a subway station in NYC.








I honestly did not expect to find beautiful and serene parks inside the city, but this gem in Brooklyn proved me wrong! I used to think that NYC only had amazing buildings and structures to make the city appeal very present, but it actually has so much more to offer.






A moment of appreciation for my best friend, Dana Lee. She took me around NYC, made me not feel bad about being tourist-y, and she takes awesome pictures too.



Probably the best green tea latte I've had so far!!








For our last day in NYC, we watched Chicago on Broadway. I think that's one of the things that really draws me back to NYC. My love for musical theatre is something that will always make New York a must-visit for me, because I love to see the shows on Broadway.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and stay tuned for the next one! Have a great week ahead!

Cheska x

Outfit:
Top: H&M
Overalls: shopcopper
Cap: Brandy Melville
Jacket: shopcopper
Shoes: Nike

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images