Polka Dot Ruffles

3:42 AM

Hey there! Today's agenda was a night out with the fambam, so I wanted to dress up a bit. Highlight of the night was watching the prequel to my favorite childhood movie, Monsters University!

So for today's outfit, I went for a white 3/4 ruffled sleeve blouse, a black and white polka dot skirt, and my trusty Doc Martens!


I absolutely love basic pieces that have unexpected details on it, such as the ruffle on the sleeve of this white blouse. 


And as you can see, I absolutely adore this skirt! The moment I set my eyes on it, I just knew I HAD to get it.  Not too flouncy, not too straight. Just the right dose of cuteness I'm craving for.


And of course, the Docs! I've had these shoes for quite a long time now, and it's still as sturdy as ever. Plus points for being stylish too! 
Outfit Details:
Top-Cotton On
Skirt-Cotton On
Shoes: Dr. Martens

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images