Chill Day, Sailor Pants

4:34 AM


 Hey hey! Since Sunday's pretty much the only chill day I have, I like to dress comfortable yet still quite presentable!

So for today's look, I went for a plain black v-neck top, high waisted sailor pants with a cute brown belt, and my trusty black wedges!



I must say that basic pieces like this black v-neck is ALWAYS a must-have in every girl's closet! Perfect for matching with absolutely anything!


I absolutely love these high waisted pinstriped pants, because I love anything high waisted and it has a certain "sailor" feel to it. So to make the pants stand out, I opted to keep the rest of the details of my outfit simple.






I'm proud to say that I spent my long weekend productively, by balancing my time with school, family, and friends. I hope everyone had a lovely weekend too! 


Outfit Details:
Top: Hanes
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images