Orange and Mint

8:39 AM




 Hello! Last Sunday, I was given the chance to watch The Voice PH live! Since it's a televised event, I wanted to dress up a bit just in case there might be a slight appearance on TV *cough cough*


So for the outfit, I went for a white bustier top, a bright orange blazer, a mint skater skirt, and beige sneaker wedges!
I love bustiers in any color or style, but this is one of my favorites due to the wonderful bow detail at the back! It adds an extra edge to the seemingly ordinary bustier.
Another favorite of mine is this sneaker wedge! It adds height but definitely does not sacrifice comfort! I also decided to incorporate this into my outfit in order to temper the formal vibe that the blazer brings.


 And here are a few photos from the live showing! We weren't allowed to take photos during performances, but I got to snap a few pictures of the set! I really enjoyed the performances, and it was a dream come true to see Lea Salonga in person (although I didn't get to take a picture boo). Nevertheless, it was a truly great experience!




You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images