Just Peachy

1:00 AM

 I absolutely love Sundays, because it's the most chill day of the week, and I get to spend time with my family. So today's agenda was lunch with the family in High Street! I absolutely love going here, because it's not overcrowded as most malls on weekends usually are. And High Street also holds tons of memories for me, because this is literally where I spent my whole summer, for review and Repertory! So going here brings back a truckload of memories!! :(
So for today's outfit, I wanted to go for a polished yet fun look. I decided to go for a light peach polo with a really cute stud detail on the sleeves and on the collar. I paired it with light blue pants with a floral print and nude flats! And of course, my trusty peach oversized handbag! 


Yay for the accidental light filter (aka my brother's finger! haha) 
I had a pretty great weekend, and I'm hoping for a great week ahead! September's bound to be a busy month with all the college entrance exams coming up. I hope you all have a great week ahead of you! :) 
(c) Gelo Acosta


You Might Also Like

2 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images