Fringe Flower

8:14 PM

Hello there! These beautiful shots were taken in front of the beautiful Paoay Church from my recent trip in Laoag! I got to spend half of my sembreak in my father's ancestral province, and it was truly a wonderful experience!






Since I knew that we were going to be visiting different places for the whole day, I opted for something comfortable to wear. I absolutely love this fringe top, as it goes with anything + it's the epitome of comfort! And I also took my flower crown out for a spin, to keep the outfit from looking too plain.

Here's a shot of me and my beautiful mother in front of the Paoay church! 


Yup, that's my equally crazy bro right there haha!

Anyway, I'm sorry for not posting for a looooong time. School's been taking a toll on my free time, but I try my best to keep you guys updated as much as possible! Have a lovely weekend everyone! :)

Top: WAGW
Bandeau: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: WAGW

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. cheska i super love all of your outfits omg! you're such a cutie fashionista! i love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG DENISE I MISS YOU! I can't believe you check my blog <3 haha. Thank you so much mwah <3

      Delete

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images