Australia Diaries (Part 1)

2:59 AM



 Hey guys! First of all, I'd like to apologize for my inconsistency and lack of posts! I've been really busy, but I promise to post more since my new schedule for the second semester of college permits me to do so. So definitely expect more posts!

Since our semestral break consisted of 3 long weeks, my family and I decided to take a vacation in another country. We decided on Australia; specifically Sydney and Melbourne. It is truly a beautiful place, and the weather is just perfect!

Our first stop was the Wildlife Sydney Zoo, where I got to see a variety of different species of animals. I took pictures of the Tazmanian Devil, and of course . . .

THE Koala! I BADLY wanted to take one home, since it was terribly adorable.

Our next stop was Madame Tussauds museum, and it was honestly the best one I've been to. The place was stock full of props and accessories to make the experience more interactive! So as you can see, I decided to share a few of my favourite snaps!




Aaaand that's my brother at the back haha!

This one just HAD to happen. No explanation needed.




I got a few weird stares from this but oh well! It was worth it, haha!




Since it was quite warm that day, I decided to settle on this matching floral cropped top and skirt as my outfit for the day. I paired it with my current fave sandals, the white platform thingies (I do not have a formal name for them, but I will name them soon).

Hope you enjoyed the snaps I shared with you guys about my recent trip! Expect Part 2 and 3 to come very soon, and for me to fulfil my promise of keeping you guys more updated! Thank you so much and I hope everyone's having a GREAT week so far.

Cheska x


Top: Lefties
Skirt: Lefties
Shoes: huemanila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images