Basic Instinct

4:02 AM

Hi guys! It's been one hell of a week! Possibly one of the most draining ones I've ever had since college started! I'm so happy that it's finally Friday tomorrow, as I have a lot of pre-Valentines events happening that I'm really looking forward to! 


I only had to go to school for one class today, so I particularly didn't feel like going for a dressed up look. So I decided to bring out my oversized striped shirt (it's the most comfy thing ever!!), black shorts, and my trusty flats. 

This week was the most confusing week I've ever had to go through, but I'm this close to surviving it so yay! I'm counting down the days til summer (and of course the national holidays), and so far I'm still alive and running! I can't wait to finally be able to say that "I survived my first year of college". That's basically what keeps me going nowadays.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and have a great weekend everyone! :)

Cheska x


Top: wildfoxph
Bottom: Cotton On
Flats: Payless

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images