A Pop Of Burgundy

4:21 AM

Hey guys! I've never been this happy for it to be a Friday already! There were a LOT of requirements that were needed for school this week, and I'm glad that a great load has been lifted and I have a lot of checks on my to-do list. Although the next week will be just as busy, at least it will be for events that aren't school related (TYG for the break). 


I was feeling something a bit casual but still presentable and fresh for this look, so I decided to focus the attention on the hat and shoes for this outfit. I love how the hat just adds a pop of colour that isn't too bright for my taste, to add variety to my black and white palette. I also love how the shoes just tie the look together, and it makes my legs look longer (which is always a plus hihi).




And yes, this shot was candid! It was supposed to be a BTS photo, but I decided to throw it in since I love how natural it looks. It captures a vibe that is comparable to a "no make-up makeup" look, but pertaining to a picture instead.

I DID want to dip my feet in the water (yes the sun was BLAZING), but wet feet + leather = disaster. Plus, I don't think my mom would be too pleased if I got them wet. And yes, those are my mom's shoes! Perks of having the same foot size is getting to share beautiful shoes with your mom, haha!



AAAANND I decided to throw in an awkward dancing photo, just for kicks. Since I was feeling pretty happy for that day.

My week was pretty good for a "hellish" week, if that makes sense, which makes me even more excited for the weekend! I'm really looking forward to going to AJMA's party this year, Shindig: Arctica. So my dear readers, I encourage each and every one of you to go to the party because I can already FEEL that it will be an amazing one!

And I know that it is Valentines next week, and once again I'm spending it with my loves <3 So I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I hope everyone's having a great week so far! Cheers to the weekend!

Cheska x


(c) Erica Laraya 

Top: Cotton On
Bottoms: Cotton On 
Shoes: Aldo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is beautiful, Ches! :) miss you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shayne!! Miss you too! We should totally push through with our collab :)

    ReplyDelete

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images