Comfort

12:23 AM

Hey guys! I wanted to share a few shots of what I wore to a Valentine's Eve event! I was going for something that was a bit messy and non-romantic (ex: heart patterns, red, pink, etc). I think the only thing that I consider to be "romantic" in my outfit is the black lace bralette that I wore under a camo overcoat, and paired with ripped denim shorts and a black beanie.



I love how the shots were done in my room, the place where I'm most comfortable being in, hence the title. I also felt like this outfit REALLY comfortable and captured my anti-valentines vibe for the day. Although I actually LOVE Valentine's Day, this one was just meh for me.

Anyway, I've been buried under a load of requirements, and I'm so happy that I didn't have classes today due to Chinese New Year!! So yay for some much needed rest. February hasn't been a pleasant month for me so far, but I'm holding on to the thought that it can only get better from here. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and have a lovely week!

Cheska x

Top: Forever 21
Jacket and Shorts: Random stall in HK
Beanie: H&M

(c) Erica Laraya

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images