90's Kid

7:01 AM

Hey guys! So far, school's been quite tiring due to the amount of academic requirements and the upcoming college entrance tests! These photos were actually taken last Friday when I went out to watch Monsters University! That movie got me feeling pretty nostalgic, since Monsters Inc. is and will always be my favorite Pixar movie!

So for my outfit, I wanted to go for a pretty colorful look! Hence the "90's child" floral top, high waisted denim shorts, and mint lace flats!
Credits to my friend, Dana Lee for crowning my head with this really pretty and unique braid! 
Probably my favorite go-to bag since it fits all my essentials!

The thing I love the most about this top is the pretty bow detail at the back. For skin-baring pieces, I always put a tank or bandeau under, since I wouldn't want to show too much skin.


And here are one of my faves when it comes to shoes! Since I'm generally a flats type of person, flats in pretty colors really pique my interest when browsing through shoe racks! 
The weather's been quite bipolar here in the Philippines, sunny rainy sunny rainy. Yep, you get the picture. And credits to my good friend, Dana Lee for the lovely photos! :) Anyway, I hope everyone's having a lovely week so far! 

Outfit Details:
Top: Forever 21
Shorts: Levi's
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Longchamp

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images