Breezy

8:12 PM

HI GUYS! The summer vibes are still very strong right now, mostly because of the scorching heat and the summer-themed festivals and events that have been happening lately. I've been wearing a lot of light and colourful clothing for the summer. And I've noticed that most of my outfits consisted of pieces that can also be worn to an outdoor festival or any summer-y event.


One of my summer staples (and probably most peoples') are wedges or sandals. I'm admittedly not a flip flops person, or an open shoe kind of person. I'd usually stick to sneakers or ballet flats, but these wedges tend to hold my feet in and they're absolutely cute too! Major plus points because it goes with everything!



This really gorgeous kimono is a piece I've been wearing quite a lot this summer! No matter what I'm wearing under, it adds that summer-y and breezy vibe to my outfit. It's extremely comfortable too!







I really love the shorts I paired my black bandeau with. It has such a refreshing print that's really easy on the eyes! Playful prints are a must for me during the summer.




I've been wearing a lot of bandeaus and cropped tops this summer too, mostly because of the heat. No denying that they go with pretty much everything too! 


Summer for me is also the time for bringing out my favourite floppy fedora! This black one goes with everything I own, and it adds that extra oomph to my outfits.
All these lovely shots were taken by one of my favourite photographers, Erica Laraya! I'll be posting her link down below so you guys can check out more of her awesome works!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having a lovely summer so far! I'm happy to say that I've been quite productive this summer, and I'm really looking forward to making the most out of the last weeks of it. I hope you guys enjoyed this post too! Stay tuned for more!

Cheska x

Bandeau: Brandy Melville
Top: Charlotte Russe
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Kimono: Marshalls
Shoes: huemanila (on Instagram)

Fedora: Forever 21

Erica's Works: 
http://ericalaraya.tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images