Natural

5:56 AM

Hey guys! So far, this week has been nothing short of amazing. It was quite eventful in all the right ways, and I'm just on a "happy day" streak right now.

For this outfit, I wanted to bring out my palazzo pants. I've noticed that music festival looks are all the rage right now, and palazzo pants seem to be one of the pieces I see people wear to these events. I decided to wear it with my lace cropped top (another festival staple!), and the white colour matches the print of the pants perfectly.





Vines were my friends for this shoot, as seen in the portraits for this post. 

FORGIVE ME, for this photo. I rarely get a chance to do a "vogue" pose HAHA!



That's all for today, and I hope everyone's having a lovely summer, whether it's just starting or ending. Make sure to make every moment count!

Cheska x

Top: Charlotte Russe
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: huemanila

(c) Erica Laraya http://ericalaraya.tumblr.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images