Washed Out

5:32 AM

Hey guys! I'm finally on my mini summer break (yay!) and I plan to make the most out of my last 3 weeks of freedom before the official semester starts. I've been loving denim on denim lately, so I decided to incorporate this into my look. I also love how denim makes white pop out even more, so I decided to pair this outfit with white sneakers, for a "clean" look. And of course, a striped top under is the perfect way for me to break the denim on denim palette without overshadowing it, but instead, complementing it even more.


This outfit and the vibe of these photos isn't like anything I've ever done before, so I'm happy to say that getting out of my comfort zone really provided me with amazing results. Since I consider myself to be more of a "trendy" person, it's nice to try something pretty laid-back and casual for once. Although I still do LOVE loud prints and bright colors, it's nice to just sit back and let basic pieces do their thing. The end result can be quite surprising.

These photos are part of my collaboration with my friend, Alicia Antonio! As you can see, the photos are extremely gorgeous and she's obviously good at what she does! My next few posts will also consist of more of her beautiful photography, so stay tuned for it! If you want to see more of her works, I'll be posting her links down below :)

I hope you guys loved going through this post, and stay tuned for the next ones! I also hope that everyone's having a great week so far!

Cheska x

Top: Brandy Melville
Outerwear: Forever 21
Shorts: Pacsun
Shoes: Nike


Alicia Antonio's Links: 



Website: http://aboutalicia.tumblr.com

Instagram: @wishiantonio


You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images