Aesthetic

3:48 AM


Hey guys! I've been quite obsessed with the "white on white" aesthetic lately, because it just looks so clean and put-together. It's my no-fail color palette for when I'm too lazy to be more creative with my outfits. I used to be an all-black dresser, but I've discovered that this palette seems to work better for me.




In order for the outfit to not look dull or boring, I make sure that the pieces that I wear have details on them to add a little texture. My top has lace details at the bottom, while my bottoms are a mix of satin with lace overlays.


The vest is optional, but if I feel like the tank is too casual or if I'm going somewhere a bit colder than usual, it's nice to have it in hand.
And here is an attempt to somewhat flat-lay my outfit. It's not HORRIBLE, but I do hope to improve my flat-laying skills more.

This is just a quick post to share with you guys on what I usually wear on my "lazy days". I also apologize if the photos were somewhat rushed, because this was an unbelievably hectic day, but I still hope you guys enjoyed scrolling through it! I hope everyone's having a great week so far!!

Cheska x

Top: Cotton On
Vest: Forever 21
Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Nike


You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images