Comfort Pieces

6:48 AM

Hi guys! It's been quite a while since I posted so I decided to put together two of my go-to outfits in one post! Since I go to school 6 days a week, I tend to re-use a lot of items while managing to change it up with a few tweaks here and there. So basically this post is about my go-to pieces/outfits that I've been wearing a lot lately!

The basic top + boyfriend jeans + sneakers style equation is probably one of my favourites! When I know I'll be having a hectic day or will be moving around a lot, I tend to go for these pieces. First of all, I'm quite surprised that I'm starting to favour boyfriend jeans over skinny jeans. It gives off a more relaxed vibe, plus it feels more comfortable on my skin. It's also easy to pair with other pieces, so I have the option of dressing it up or down. I just usually go with tops made of light fabrics in neutral colours, but sometimes I go for a pattern to liven things up. It can be as simple as the striped shirt I'm wearing in this photo, or as loud as some out-there pattern. AND I cannot stress how much I've been wearing sneakers this sem. Aside from the comfort it gives me, I've just been weirdly inclined to wear sneakers a lot lately. 



Another stye equation that I love is the dress + boots combo. I usually go for dresses made of light fabrics in a neutral colour or pattern. If I want something more interesting, I veer away from the usual cotton ones and go for the ones with more texture. I've been loving this denim dress lately because it literally takes no effort to dress it up, plus you can pair it with anything! I usually pair mine with boots that has a little wedge to it, to make me appear taller (hihi). Aside from sneakers, boots are a close second to my preferred footwear, because of the added texture and 'chill' vibe it brings to an outfit.

I hope everyone enjoyed this post and that everyone had an AMAZING weekend! Stay tuned for the next one!

Cheska x

Outfit 1
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Cotton On
Sneakers: Converse

Outfit 2
Dress: Ilaya
Boots: H&M

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images