Popsicle

4:08 AM

Hey guys! My break is officially ending soon (boooo) so for the out of town trip I went on last weekend, I wanted to dress up in something summer-y. It's my cheesy way of holding on to clothes that I usually reserve for the summer. 
So I decided to wear this striped halter dress that I am loving so so much. The color combination of the dress kinda reminds me of a popsicle for some reason. The color is so pleasing to look at, and it just feels so summer-y. The dress is very flattering, but manages to feel super comfy and non-constricting, so I was free to wander around without my outfit pulling me back from doing so.


I've been loving sleeveless tops that have cuts that are similar to this one, because I feel like it flatters me the most!




If I feel like the dress is too casual for the occasion or I'll be going to a place that's a bit colder than usual, I usually go for this white denim jacket. The color makes the outfit pop without overshadowing the dress. It also makes it less summer-y, so it can transcend well into the rainy season.



I am physically and mentally preparing myself for the upcoming school year, because I am already anticipating a heavier workload than what I had in my first year. It's definitely not going to be easy, but I'm looking forward to making the most out this school year!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post and having a lovely week so far! Stay tuned for the next one!

Cheska x

(c) Alicia Antonio


Dress: Topshop
Jacket: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Nike

Alicia Antonio's Links: 

Website: http://aboutalicia.tumblr.com

Instagram: @wishiantonio


You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images