Bleached

6:25 AM


Hi guys! It's been a LONG time since I've posted, because I barely have any free time anymore (huhu). So here's a quick post that was shot about a month before school started! It's also a sort of throwback appreciation post to my long hair (which I miss terribly at times).

For this outfit I basically just paired two of my favourite bleached denim pieces, and incorporated solid/neutral colours for my inner shirt and shoes. 












A sad reminder that I used to be way more chill than I am now :(










I hope you guys enjoyed this reaallyy quick post, and I hope that everyone will have an amazing weekend!!

Photos by Chynna Lim: 
http://cbl-blog.tumblr.com

Top: Forever 21
Jacket: Forever 21
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images