Escape

9:06 PM


Hi guys! I'm grateful for the long weekend I had, because I was finally able to join my family for a much needed road trip to Tagaytay. As the climate there is much cooler than in Manila, I decided to bring out one of my bulky sweaters that I never get to use in the city. I particularly love this one because it is extremely soft, and the colour is just so pleasing to look at! I just paired it with my origami shorts and (surprise, surprise) SANDALS. I BARELY wear sandals, because I have this really weird fear of having my feet exposed in public places. However, this pair won me over, because it's stylish yet comfortable. 

I'm also glad that I was able to incorporate this floral bucket hat into my outfit. It's been in my closet for quite a while now, because I haven't really found an appropriate occasion to wear it. But I love how it adds to the "chill" vibe of my outfit.

The original bae <3














These photos were taken in Bag of Beans, my family's new favourite go-to restaurant in Tagaytay. The place is really cute, but the food is DIVINE.

This was a really nice break from all my responsibilities, and it was a good refresher to prepare me for hell month (huhu). Since midterms are coming up, I am praying for my sanity to remain intact.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I wish everyone an awesome weekend!

Cheska x

Sweater: H&M
Inner Bralette: Calvin Klein
Shorts: Lefties
Shoes: FitFlop
Bucket Hat: H&M










You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images