Bright

5:34 AM

Hey guys! I decided to take a break from my crazy requirements by (finally!!) putting up a new post! There are a few things that bring me joy than finding a new location that's quite lovely for shooting.

I've been seeing button-front skirts everywhere, so I decided to try it out for myself. I am currently obsessed with this trend, and I stocked up on a lot of colors. However, this black piece has to be my favourite (so far). It literally goes with all of the pieces in my closet, and I like to wear it when I want to look more professional/dressed up. I decided that the quirkiness of the pineapple top would make the outfit very "school-friendly".











I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and stay tuned for the next one! Have an amazing weekend!

Cheska x

(c) Cholo Sediaren
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Nike

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images