Home Run

5:53 AM



Hey guys! I FINALLY have the time to put something up, and I'm proud to present the pictures from an impromptu shoot. Thanks to the beautiful lighting, this only took about 5 minutes! That's probably the fastest shoot I've ever did without compromising the quality of the photos.

The outfit I'm wearing in these photos perfectly sums up how I've been dressing for the whole first semester. I can literally live with just black, white, and denim pieces in my closet.  Also, my love for sneakers is completely unrivalled, because I've been unashamedly recycling the same 3 pairs throughout the whole semester. These are what I like to call my "basics". As long as I have pieces with these colors/washes, I know that I'm good to go. 





















I'm extremely happy to say that I am OFFICIALLY done with this semester!! It's been the most stressful one I've had to go through so far. I'm proud of myself for getting through it in one piece (whew) although there were times when I broke down and felt like giving up. As cliché as it may sound, those moments equipped me with more strength and grace to come out of sticky situations and learn how to handle things better in the future.

I know that some people aren't on Christmas break yet, but just a few more days and you'll be resting! Stay strong, everyone! I believe in you, and you should too :)

Cheska x

Photos by: 

Eri Ranchez 
eri-ranchez.tumblr.com


Top: Brandy Melville
Overcoat: H&M
Shorts: Pacsun
Shoes: Nike


You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images