Blue Weather

8:54 PM


Hi guys! I'm extremely giddy now that it's December, because there are only a few days left til' Christmas!! The weather's been quite cool lately, and I felt like it was time to resurrect the sweaters that I've been storing at the back of my closet. When choosing what kind of sweater to buy, I always take into consideration how thick the sweater is. I have to make sure that it's bearable to wear in the Manila weather, although I do buy thicker sweaters for when I travel abroad. I also make sure to have a good balance of neutrals and "hard to find" colors, so I can use them for any occasion. Plus, sweaters can be paired with a skirt, shorts, and pants. You can even layer it over a dress! Therefore, I think it is quite wise to invest in sweaters while taking into consideration your personal style and the climate of the country you're living in/visiting. 
I decided to use my blue sweater and pair it with my high-waisted button skirt. I've been utilizing this piece quite a lot, as it literally goes with anything.






Since 2016 is fast approaching, I've been re-evaluating myself and my relationships lately. I can say that I've grown quite a lot this year, but I know that I still have much more to learn. One of the things that stuck with me is that you can give so much love to other, but you need to save A LOT for yourself too. If you won't, you'll just end up getting burnt out and unhappy with yourself and your relationship with others. I also find it amazing how we all survived 2016! That in itself is an amazing feat. But being stagnant isn't great either, so I hope that you guys learned and improved throughout the year too!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! Have an amazing weekend!


I also have a link to my "Blue Weather" playlist down below! So check it out for some rainy day tunes :)

Cheska x

Photos by: Cholo Sediaren

Top: H&M
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Nike


Blue Weather

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images