Happy New Year

4:20 AM

Hey guys! I always love finding new locations to shoot at, and I'm extremely happy to have found a pink wall! I've also decided to try my hand at being more creative in terms of layout with my photos, and I'm pretty happy with the results! I'll try to do more of these in my next posts.

My outfit for this post consists of a simple black sweater and boyfriend jeans. I love how the patches set it apart, turning a basic piece of clothing into something much more interesting. I find that I tend to play up only one piece of my outfit when going for a simple yet put-together look.

This is mainly going to be a photo dump/visual diary, so I hope that you guys enjoy the pictures!





































I know that this is my first post for 2016, and I didn't quite make a "goodbye 2015" post. That is partly due to lack of time to create a post, but also because I feel like February 1 marks the start of MY new year. I felt like January was a trial month of sorts, as I was still trying to figure out and solidify my goals for this year. I'm glad to say that I'm pretty set for 2016, as I'm actively starting to pursue the things I want to achieve. Although I have a solid plan, I'm prepared for some roadblocks and also make sure to leave room for spontaneity. I believe that I've gained enough courage to actually go for what I want this year, and I'm determined to make it happen.

I hope everyone had a great January and will have an AMAZING February!

Cheska Acosta x

Top: H&M
Jeans: Cotton On
Shoes: Nike
Sunglasses: Aldo


You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images