New Beginnings

5:18 AM

Hi guys! This is the first part of my collaboration with Yuri Tsumura! She's just starting out, but her photos are amazing!!

Anyway, I've decided to try culottes and I LOVE them! They're so comfortable and perfect for school, yet it still gives off a polished but relaxed vibe. I also love how it looks good with almost anything!











I hope you guys are doing well and that you had a lovely valentines celebration! I'm happy to say that I've been extremely inspired to pursue my creative endeavours because of the people who push and support me everyday. I'm quite blessed to have them!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and stay tuned for the next one! Have a lovely week!

Cheska x
Photo and edit by: Yuri Tsumura Photography

Top: Lefties
Bottoms: Zara
Shoes: FitFlop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images