Contemplation

5:25 AM

Hi guys! As I am writing this post, I've been thinking of what has happened for the past weeks and what is about to happen in the next ones. I am overwhelmed by the amount of love and joy that has been freely given to me, and I firmly believe that my God makes miracles happen. I have learned the importance of putting my faith and trust in a higher power, while making sure that I live out what I have learned. I am looking forward to bigger and brighter days ahead, because I realised that a positive life begins with a positive mindset. This took a lot of contemplation and self-reflection, and I am honestly still trying my best to achieve this. However, taking it one step at a time is better than no progress at all.








The outfit I am wearing is probably the most feminine pieces in my closet. Although I mostly take the trendy route when it comes to dressing up, I still love soft pieces and pastels every now and then. 


I'm turning 18 in a few weeks, and I'm honestly looking forward to it. I believe that as I am transitioning into this new chapter in my life, I am constantly learning more about myself. I am also growing in my relationship with God and with others. I am proud to say that I am now mature enough to admit my mistakes and to own up to them. I am learning to be more considerate and sensitive towards others. I am learning to prioritise the things that will help me with my long-term goals. I can say that I have learned quite a lot from my past experiences, and I'm excited to keep learning more!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and stay tuned for the next one!

Cheska x

Photo and Editing by: Yuri Tsumura Photography

Top & Skirt: shopcarisse
Shoes: huemanila 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images