Irony

4:33 AM


Hey guys! I got a fever last Tuesday so I'm feeling pretty meh right now, and I had to cut all my classes on Wednesday since I literally couldn't get out of bed. I'm happy to say that I'm feeling much better now, and I hope to get back to 110% to get ready for a busy month ahead!

ANYWAY, this "shielding my eyes" pose was very convenient for me because the sun was really harsh during this shoot, so I took advantage of it to get a non-awkward pose haha!
I guess my love for high-waisted shorts is pretty obvious now! I can't get enough of 'em, since I find that they work well with most of the tops that I have. So in my case, it's definitely a good investment to buy a lot of quality pieces in different colours and washes.


AAAANND I'm also loving these shoes I've had since 1st Year High School, that I have no idea why I haven't worn until now! The floral details are really pretty and I just love how comfortable they feel. Very school appropriate!


I guess I named this post "Irony", because the feel of the shoot is just so happy and bright. This contrasts with the words on my shirt, which gives off a "don't talk to me" vibe. 

Yes I love casually sitting down on the steps with my legs posed like this and oh hello random person at the back.

And yes I LOVE brick walls with even more random people walking at the back!

I guess today wasn't that bad for a Thursday, since most of my Thursdays are usually off days. So I'm pretty excited for what's coming up for this month and the next months to come, because of the number of concerts happening in Manila!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I hope everyone enjoys rest of the week!

Cheska x

(c) Anna Cayco

Top: shop.teenidle
Bottoms: Cotton On
Shoes: Forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images