Hawaii Diaries: Day 2

11:13 PM

Hey guys! So today was more of a chill, walking around the city day. Even though we were in the business centre, it was extremely chill. I just LOVE the vibe of this place! 

I like casually touching leaves in my spare time, yep.


Even though the sun was beating down on me, the wind made up for it! It was a really cool day despite the harsh rays of the sun.


Say hello to my beautiful (and soon to be worn out) backpack! I love how classy it looks yet manages to stay comfortable and light at the same time.


I didn't feel like wearing shorts today (WOAH?) so I decided to go for a palm tree skirt. I decided to pair it with a gray cropped top and black and white Calee shoes. Quite dressy but still chill!

And I arrived in our hotel room with this cute flowery note! I was exhausted from all the walking around and shopping, and going home to this was wonderful!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I hope you enjoy the next ones too! I can't wait to explore more of this beautiful city! Someone save me from getting too attached!! :(

Cheska x

Top: Primark
Skirt: Lefties
Shoes: huemanila

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images