Plaid Freshness

4:36 AM

Hi guys! This week has been terribly busy, but I'm glad to say that I survived it! I can chill (for now) since my school cancelled classes tomorrow (YAY). However, I still have to go on an exposure trip with the rest of the AB Com blocks. Since it's required, I just hope it's going to be fun (because I'm sacrificing a potentially sacred rest day for it).


The "no really it was windy" pose. One of my favourites to be honest!! Hehe.

It was TERRIBLY hot today and the sun was literally burning my skin! Good thing I applied sunscreen before I left the house and I brought my trusty pair of shades along.


FUN FACT: I did NOT fall off this ledge today. So Cheska-1 Ledge-1. I guess we're even now.

I discovered a new shooting place (YAY) as the background looks really peaceful and just perfect. This garden/forest area used to be, well, non-existent due to the grass being as tall as I am. So whoever cut the grass down, I love you so much.


I decided to pair my plaid hanging top with white shorts! I usually pair this top with denim pants, so I decided to change the style a little bit and make it more "fresh" than "farm girl". Nothing wrong with the farm girl look, I just wanted something really light for today.




I just love how this belt brings a POP of colour to the outfit!



Well...hello tree! Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'm honestly weighed down by a lot of stuff right now, but blogging is one of the things that keep me sane. I just wanna thank everyone who actually takes time to view my posts, because it truly means a lot to me!

Question of the day: How would you style a cropped plaid top? Leave your answer down below in the comments!

That's it for now! Have a lovely weekend everyone :)

Cheska x

Top: Topshop
Bottoms: Forever 21
Shoes: Converse


You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images