Sweater Weather

4:48 AM

Hi guys! Classes were suspended today and tomorrow due to Typhoon Ruby. It's definitely cold enough to be wearing a sweater and boots right now. Although I'm totally digging this cold weather and I love the rain, I urge you guys to pray for the Philippines right now as the storm is pretty big.

I had to go with the classic white wall as my backdrop, since the weather did not permit me to go to an area without some kind of cover, unless I wanted to get drenched by the rain.

And WOAH is Cheska in a ponytail?? Well, yes HAHA. I usually let my hair down since I'm too lazy to tie it most of the time (yes, this is a new level of laziness). But the urge to tie my hair overcame my laziness. Ponytail Challenge: ACHIEVED.

I was so so happy to finally be able to wear a sweater without suffering the effects of wearing it on a normal humid day. I've had this one for quite a while now, and the quality's still great and it still fits me well! 



I also love these leggings, because it's not too plain with all the little glitter thingies. However, it's not too distracting as to contrast greatly with the already big patterned sweater. 



I'm also glad that I was able to FINALLY bring out my favourite pair of Doc boots!! I really don't wear this to school because it's quite heavy to walk around in and it feels too warm on my feet. So thank you weather for letting me bring out my fave pair!

I haven't been really productive for the past few days (boooo but blame the weather haha!), but I KNOW I have to start studying for the upcoming exams (huhu). I'm also preparing myself for the pile of stuff to do for the classes that were suspended. But I'm extremely thankful to have 2 extra days to rest, since last week was a heck of a week.

I hope everyone stays dry and safe, and I urge all my readers to please pray for the Philippines, so that the storm may already pass and not cause any more damage. I hope everyone had a great weekend (cause I had an AMAZING one) and of course, a great week ahead! Oh and of course I hope you guys enjoyed this post :)

Cheska x

Sweater: H&M
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Dr. Martens



You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images