Easy Breezy

5:09 AM

Hey guys! Thank god the past week is finally over, and I started this one really well! I just finished some tests, so I'm pretty relaxed for now. However, I am slowly starting to feel more stressed from the growing amount of workload I'm getting for school. But I know it's definitely not impossible to power through all this, since I've already done it before.

I wanted to wear something light and breezy to school, since I did not want to be fanning myself during my tests. I also did not want to go through the hassle of picking which top would match my bottoms. So I decided to wear this striped shirtdress and paired it with maroon boots + a fedora to keep the outfit from looking too basic.



Sometimes I do like to wear my boots with the laces untied, just to change it up a bit and to give the look a bit of an edge to it.

I was honestly feeling a bit gloomy last week, and I honestly can't pinpoint the exact reason as to why I'm feeling that way. My mood got quite better over the weekend though, so it might have been the stress of the tests.








I'm really looking forward to starting this new week in a positive manner! And I have really high hopes that this week will be nothing short of amazing. I hope you guys have a great week ahead, and thank you for reading this post! Stay tuned for the next one!

Cheska x

Shirtdress: Brandy Melville
Fedora: Forever 21
Boots: Dr. Martens

(c) Nikki Bonuel

nikki-bonuel.tumblr.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images