Pinto Adventure!

9:49 PM

Hey guys! I went to Pinto museum about a week ago, and I decided to document the whole experience. The place is absolutely gorgeous and well worth the travel time going there! It's probably one of the most photogenic places I have ever seen, as you will see in the photos in this post.

I decided to go with my friend Shayne, and we decided to get matching meals (as seen in the picture above). The food was pretty decent, but a bit pricey! However, the ambience was amazing so it was still worth it.

Even the inside of their restroom is pretty!




This painting was so colourful and detailed!! I just had to take 2 pictures with it.





I had to resist the urge to steal this chair and bring it home. I mean, c'mon. It has wings. 




When visiting Pinto, I would suggest wearing clothes that do not have prints on them. I went with black and white, so it was a safe way to ensure that I do not clash with the artworks in the museum. And also, I did make the mistake of wearing pants. The heat was quite unbearable at some point, so I would suggest wearing light clothes or bringing an extra shirt, cause you will feel sticky and sweaty after walking around the whole place.



This gallery was my absolute favourite! The artwork in this room was really interesting!

Doing an Ariel (sans the water).




I did want to lie down on this bed. The struggle was real.


"Hmm is this good? Is it safe to drink it? Or is it just cute because of the mason jar?"

"Yep, it's good!!"


But seriously, one of the highlights of my Pinto trip was getting a fruit shake that was placed in a mason jar. Aside from being a refreshing drink on a humid day, it looks really cute when placed in a mason jar! 










Although I do enjoy looking at paintings and sculptures, I do not usually go out of my way to visit art museums. But Pinto made me want to explore all the art museums the world has to offer! Yes, it was that enjoyable for me. I would highly encourage everyone to visit this wonderful museum!

The Pinto Art Gallery is located in: 
San Roque, Antipolo, Rizal, Philippines. The regular entrance fee is P180, but if you bring a student ID, it's just P100! The art museum opens at 9 AM and closes at 6 PM, Tuesday-Saturday.

Thank you for reading this post and I hope you enjoyed it! Stay tuned for the next one!

Cheska x

Top: Topshop
Pants: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Nike

Shayne Uy's Link: 
http://shayneuy.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images