First Day Waltz

4:40 AM

Hi guys! The first day of the second semester started today, so back to school for me! I really have mixed feelings about going back to school, since it is a place to see my friends and interact with people, and it CAN be really fun at times. However, I'm not a big fan of the early morning classes and some particular subjects that make me wanna curl back into my bed in the morning.


Our Literature professor wanted us to dress up in "very feminine" clothes, citing dresses and skirts as an example. Fancy shoes were also mandatory (no sneakers allowed huhu) and a SHINY necklace was also needed to complete the "dressed-up" theme for the day. We learned that the reason for this particular motif was because we were going to learn how to waltz and slow dance! It was honestly a really entertaining (and REALLY awkward) way to start the semester!


I went for this black and white checkered shirt, a pink lace skater skirt (that I've forgotten about for like 19234910490395 years oops), my fave black flats, and a cross necklace with studs to complete the look. That's probably the shiniest necklace I had, since I am admittedly not a big fan of attention-grabbing accessories.


So here I am, fulfilling my promise to post more often! I hope that you guys liked this post and let me know what you think about it in the comments :)

And also, wish me luck since my workload for the second semester seems pretty heavy (especially since research paper is creeping back into my life grrr). I hope everyone has a great week ahead of them!

Cheska x


Top: Apartment 8 Clothing
Skirt: Forever 21
Flats: Payless ShoeSource
Cross Necklace: Forever 21

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images