Tumblr Fair 3

5:05 AM

Hi guys! This is just gonna be a short post to document my experience of the "Tumblr Fair 3". This event happened in The Pergola Mall, Parañaque City. The place was just perfect in terms of space. It wasn't small enough for people to bump into each other, but neither was it overwhelmingly big. The booths were also evenly spaced, and the shop owners were friendly and accommodating.








I'm really happy to say that I managed to purchase a lot of goodies at a reasonable price! All the products I bought are also pieces that I can use again and again and again (so if you see repeats on future posts, this is already a disclaimer!).

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Here's to another (hopefully AWESOME) week ahead!

Cheska x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

featured Slider

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images